Nocturnal | Crystal | Fringe Rollerball Necklace
Rollerball Necklace Details
Your new necklace will arrive fully customized especially for you. You may choose your chain length, the size of your bottle, and color of glass. A faceted .925 sterling silver chain is included in your specified length. Rollerball necklaces come with your choice of clear, amber, or cobalt bottle. Fringe rollerball necklaces come standard with a 2ml bottle, however, essential oil is not included. Rollerball necklaces are refillable and coupled with a refill/care kit. Your new rollerball necklace arrives in a beautiful foil stamped gift-ready box. Additionally, if you would like to purchase more bottles in other sizes or colors find glass bottles here. Similarly, consider adding extra crystal energy with a gemstone roller bottle here.
- .925 Sterling Silver
- A grade hammer set gemstones
- Permanently bezel set caps
- Permanently mounted & set crystals
- Specialty straight-sided faceted crystal bezel
- Seamless rollerball cap construction
- Virtually invisible solder joints
- Matching Solid Chain in Your Specified Length
- Fits standard 2ml bottles
- Clear, blue, or amber glass bottle
- Leak-proof plastic internal threads
- Exclusive B&B Maker’s Mark
- Professional high-shine polish
- Includes refill/care kit
- Arrives in a beautiful foil stamped box
Bead and Bones jewelry features crystals and cabochons curated from small, family owned mines and artisans. Furthermore, all metal is American milled and scraps recycled back to factory. Each package is beautiful, gift-ready, and eco-friendly. If you have any questions, please message me here.
Collections typically sell out in a few hours, but have completely disappeared in minutes! The only way to get the rollerball necklace of your dreams is to join my email list, The Coven. First, members get reminders along the way. Second, you will get helpful tips to buy your necklace. Third, and most importantly, members get exclusive one hour early access to each collection! In short, only members get to shop early.